Goren Capital has become a major player in the Israeli and in the international markets during its 25 years in operation. GCG offers its clients — domestic and global — a comprehensive range of value-add financial services in both local and international financial markets, which in turn has enabled the company to foster some of the healthiest and most enduring client relationships in the region. For such an impressive and successful track record GCG has been awarded global recognition, evidenced by various banking awards.
- Goren Capital Group was honored as the “Best Investment Bank 2021” in Israel by Global Finance Magazine, for a third consecutive year.
- Goren Capital Group has been awarded the “Best Investment Bank 2020“ in Israel by Global Finance Magazine.
- In 2019, Global Finance Magazine named Goren Capital Group as the “Best Investment Bank“ in Israel during its 20th annual World’s Best Investment Banks award. The awards for 2019 include J.P. Morgan as the best investment bank in the world, UBS as the best M&A bank and Morgan Stanley as the best bank for IPOs, among others.
- In addition, Goren Capital Group received the award “Best Investment Bank of the Year Israel 2017“ from International Banker Magazine during its annual Banking Awards which acknowledged top banking institutions and individuals in Western and Eastern Europe. The awards for 2017 include BNP for France, UBS for Switzerland, Pareto for Norway among others.
- In 2016, Goren Capital Group achieved the award “Best Independent Investment Bank, Israel“ from The Business Worldwide Magazine, acknowledging GCG’s leadership in the Israeli M&A sphere.